Brascan Gold Inc. (CSE:BRAS) is a mineral exploration company primarily focused on GOLD.
Brascan’s approach is to option, joint venture or outright acquire mining projects utilizing the 120 years of experience of the Brascan team.
- Brascan has entered into an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Black Cat Property located 40 km south of the town of Baie Verte, Newfoundland
- Brascan has signed a property option agreement to earn 100% in the Middle Arm Fault property located in Baie Verte, Newfoundland. Brascan will conduct a phase 1 exploration program. Capital funding will come from the $ 2.4M private placement at $ .30 per share recently announced by Brascan.
- Brascan has entered into an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Alegre Gold Property in Para State, Brazil
- Brascan is evaluating several gold projects in the Americas with 1,000,000 ounces plus potential.
- Brascan has a global network to cast a wide net to source and catch promising gold projects.
[srr_feed urls=”https://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/rss/2.0/headline?s=bras.cn®ion=US&lang=en-US.xml” count=20 show_date=1 show_desc=1 show_author=1 show_thumb=1 open_newtab=1 strip_desc=30 desc_type=”full_content” thumbnail_position=”cover” thumbnail_size=150px color_style=”none” display_type=”vertical_ticker” ticker_speed=6 visible_items=6 read_more]