Zeb Nickel Corp is focused on exploring for and developing world-class mineral deposits, with a focus on metals that are critical in the production of rechargeable batteries, such as nickel, graphite, lithium, cobalt, manganese, copper and aluminium. Zeb Nickel Corp’s flagship project is located on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex, which in addition to hosting over 70% of the world’s known occurrence of PGE’s, the Northern Limb is home to three of the top ten known nickel sulfide deposits globally. The Zeb Nickel Project is a developing Class 1 nickel sulfide project strategically located in the Bushveld Complex in South Africa. The Zeb Project Contains a historical NI43-101 resource of over 3.9 million tons of contained sulfide nickel, ranking it number 8 in the global top ten nickel sulfide resources.
- Class 1 nickel sulfide project.
- Situated in world class region of world-renowned platinum group metals and nickel producers.
- A historical NI 43-101 compliant resource containing over 3.9 million tons of contained sulfide nickel .
- Ranked 8th in the global top ten nickel sulfide resources.
- The project is at an advanced licensing stage with a Mining Right Application and Environmental Authorization in process.
- Active Prospecting Rights.
Highlights:Historical hole drilled by Falconbridge, UIT01-5 and Zeb Nickel hole, Z026, both intersected anomalously high gold mineralization in the northern portion of the Project Area.UIT01-5 intersected 2.45 g/t Au over… [...]
ZEB Nickel Corp. (TSXV: ZBNI) (OTC: ZBNIF) ("Zeb" or the "Company") is pleased to report a new gold zone discovery on its Zeb Project, located in Limpopo, South Africa. In… [...]
ZEB Nickel Corp. (TSXV: ZBNI) (OTC: ZBNIF) ("Zeb" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has completed Phase 2 of exploration drilling on the Zebediela Project and… [...]
TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZEB Nickel Corp. (formerly Blue Rhino Capital Corp.) (“ZEB” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ZBNI) is pleased to announce that John Zorbas has been appointed… [...]